Chapter 1: What is a drawbar trailer?
1.1 What are the advantages of full trailers
1.2 What is the difference between a full trailer and a semi trailer?
Chapter 2: What are the classifications of drawbar trailers only?
TITAN dropside types of commercial drag full trailers for sale
Drawbar trailer refers to the addition of a full trailer compartment to the rear of an ordinary vehicle, and the two are connected by a hook.
It also called dolly trailer, full trailer and pulling trailer. It include stake full trailer, drawbar dumper trailer, flatbed full trailer, dropside full trailer and fuel tanker full trailer.
The load of the trailer draw bar is fully borne by itself, and it is connected to the tractor only by a hook. The tractor only provides power to help the trailer overcome frictional resistance on the road. The full trailer can be erected by its own tyre. Full trailers can increase the loading capacity of lorry and reduce fuel consumption, thereby reducing transportation costs.
The main reason for the development of drawbar lorry high speed trailers for sale is that it have the following advantages compared to truck trailers:
1. The productivity of full trailer truck is high. Generally, the mass of full trailer is about twice that of trucks.
2. Low manufacturing cost. Generally, a dolly trailer is 50 ~ 60% cheaper than the matching trailer.
3. The fuel consumption of drawbar trailers is low, and the fuel consumption of 100 ton kilometers is about 40% lower than that of trucks.
4. The drawbar trailers is easy to maintain, and the repair cost is low.
5. The full trailer garage has less investment, and the trailer itself does not need a garage.
6. Dolly trailer is more suitable than a truck for transporting equipment that is rarely loaded or unloaded from the vehicle.
A semi trailer is a trailer that has its axle behind the center of gravity of the vehicle (when the vehicle is evenly loaded) and is equipped with a coupling device that transmits horizontal or vertical forces to the tractor. Generally, there are two axles for trailers and one axle for semi-trailers.
The drawbar trailer is connected with the front truck by a hook. In long distance transportation, it is common to hang a trailer (or multiple) behind the truck, which is a drawbar trailer. The semi trailer is connected to the traction seat of the truck through a traction pin. A common container transporter is a typical semi trailer, and the rear loading part is a semi trailer.
Tri axle drawbar skip full plant trailer manufacturers
1. Flatbed full trailer. The floor of the loading part is a flat structure and without side wall.
2. Drawbar container trailer. The cargo loading position is a frame structure or a flat plate structure, and a special container lock is welded. A trailer designed to transport 20 foot or 40 foot containers.
3. Dump pulling trailer. Full trailer with automatic dumping device.
4. Cargo full trailer or dropside drawbar trailers. The loading part is equipped with side wall or stake, which is convenient for various bulk cargo transportation.
5. Draw bar monoblock trailer. It is mainly used to transport fresh water, diesel, gasoline and other liquid trailers.
6. Interlink full trailer. It is mainly composed of 2 or more trailers.
Drawbar trailer package before delivery